How To Apply Press On Nails:
- Wash and dry hands completely
- Gently push back your cuticles
- File/Buff your nails to remove the shine and dead cuticle on the nail bed
- Clean your nails with the alcohol wipe
- Add a small amount of glue to your nail & the false nail. Hold for 15-30 seconds.
* Do not place nail tip on your skin. This will cause lifting and could be painful during removal.
Helpful Tip: Gently file the inside of the false nail for better adhesion.
How To Remove Press On Nails
- Soak nails in warm/hot soapy water.
- Use the cuticle pusher and gently apply pressure underneath the press on nail to break the seal from the natural nail. Do this on both sides of the nail bed.
- Repeat the soaking process to allow water and soap to slide under the lifted space.
- Continue to use the cuticle stick until the nail comes off.
* You are able to reuse Pressed & Applied Nails by gently filing the underside of the nail to remove the old glue. Store away or use the above steps to reapply your set!